Puppies come into this program typically around 10-11 weeks of age and top out of the program around 16 weeks of age. Our Puppy Program emphasizes the significance of understanding how puppies learn and how to communicate with them. Come learn the encouraging language of positive reinforcement that will provide a rewarding, respectful, lifelong relationship between you and your puppy!
Class Date and Times:
Class is held EVERY Saturday of every month from 9:30AM - 10:30AM unless it is a major holiday.
[NO CLASS ON MEMORIAL DAY!]
If this is your first class you must come to orientation at 9:00am
If you have an immediate question, please contact one of the instructors.
Gail Hubbard [or 828-712-4245]
Location: A Good Dog's Life Training Center, 33 Hidden Acres Drive, Asheville, NC 28806
What to Bring:
- your puppy
- harnesses are recommended
- 6 foot leash (no retractable)
- shot records
- favorite toy
- small soft food treats
- enthusiasm and joy!
$20 / pay per class
Cash or Check (Payable to: A Good K9 Camp)
This program is priced per week, giving you the flexibility to join other classes when age appropriate. (i.e. K9 Manners - Level One)
Sign Up Now
Private Coaching Benefits are:
- At home coaching session
- Comfortable environment to optimize learning for your puppy
- Initial evaluation to determine goals and expectations
- Assessment of where the dog is within those goals and expectations
- Developing your initial plan with handouts and homework
- Follow up emails and phone calls
- Scheduling the second session to stay consistent and evaluate your training mechanics
1 hour of coaching ... $85
1.5 hours of coaching ... $115
The initial meeting includes an evaluation, handouts and a follow-up phone consultation and typically lasts 1.5 to 2 hours. All follow-up sessions are typically an hour in length.
When working with larger families, children, and multiple dogs, the private coaching can extend even longer in length.
2 hours of coaching ... $150
Package discounts are given.
**Pricing is different for those living outside of a 15-mile radius.
Sign Up Now