1 hour of coaching ... $85
1.5 hours of coaching ... $115
The initial consult includes an evaluation, several exercises as homework, handouts and a follow-up phone conversations and typically lasts 1.5 to 2 hours. $115 - $145
All follow-up sessions are typically an hour in length. $85
When working with larger families, children, and multiple dogs, the private coaching session can extend even longer in length. When I travel out of Buncombe County private coaching sessions can also extend even longer, plus travel costs are added.
1.5 hours of coaching ... $115 + travel
2 hours of coaching ... $145 + travel
2.5 hours of coaching ... $185 + travel
Package discounts are given after the 5th lesson.
**Pricing is different for those living outside of a 15-mile radius.
There are several benefits of Private Coaching, here are a few:
- At home coaching session (within 15 mile radius)
- Comfortable environment to optimize learning for your dog
- Initial evaluation to determine goals and expectations
- Assessment of where the dog is within those goals and expectations
- Developing your initial plan with handouts and homework
- Follow up emails and phone calls
- Scheduling the second session to stay consistent and evaluate your training mechanics
Interested? Simply click the "Sign Up Now" bottom below.
Sign Up Now
Here are ways to connect with me: