There are on-campus or in-home or online sessions.
1 hour of coaching ... $85 on-campus; $105 in-home, $55 online
1.5 hours of coaching ... $115 on-campus; $135 in-home, $93 online
The initial consult includes an evaluation, several exercises as homework, handouts and a follow-up phone conversations and typically lasts 1.5 to 2 hours.
When working with larger families, children, and multiple dogs, the private coaching session can extend even longer in length. When I travel out of Buncombe County private coaching sessions can also extend even longer, plus travel costs are added.
1 hour of coaching ... $105
1.5 hours of coaching ... $135
2 hours of coaching ... $165
Package discounts are given after the 5th lesson.
**Pricing is different for those living outside of a 15-mile radius.
There are several benefits of Private Coaching, here are a few:
- At home coaching session are personal and attend to your needs 100%
- Comfortable environment to optimize learning for your dog
- Initial evaluation to determine goals and expectations also gives plenty of homework so you can get started
- Assessment of where the dog is within those goals and expectations is typically given in the 2nd private sesssion
- Developing your initial plan with handouts and homework
- Follow up emails and phone calls
Interested? Simply click the "Sign Up Now" bottom below.
Sign Up Now
Here are ways to connect with me: